Friday, July 21, 2006

Jack's Interesting Story

Here is an awesome story written by my cousin, Jack. He is Aunt Dorothy's grandson and Cletis' son. I wanted to share his story with the family and thought you might find some of what he says quite interesting.

***********************
He wrote:
As an avid outdoorsman and conservationist, I enjoy deer hunting most of all. It gets me away from the very stressful demands of an active radio communications center of emergency and non emergency calls, surveillance cameras, alarm systems, police radios and grumpy people. In my spare time, I'm a master taxidermist that specializes in whitetail deer and freshwater fish mounts. I also work with Buckmasters and Buckmasters Whitetail Trophy Records as a Regional Director and Master Scorer (Missouri, Illinois, Iowa). I've had the pleasure of measuring many world record whitetail deer antlers for the record books, RACK, and Buckmasters magazines. I'm writing a book on "Whitetail Trophies of Missouri" which I hope to publish sometime in late 2006 or early 2007.I became interested in genealogy a few short years ago through an uncle. Since then, I've discovered many interesting facts about our family members. Researching family history has become an enjoyable pasttime. I'm interested in learning more about the tribes of McConnell, Aleshire, Dickerson, Vaughn, Barrow, Bennett, Campbell, Feezell, Winkle, Mallory, and Tefertiller. To date, I have 4065 names listed in my family tree and that's just the tip of the iceberg.If you would like to contribute information to someone's biography, please let me know. Have an AWESOME day!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow! Very interesting!