For now Gary is not looking at having surgery. He saw a surgeon yesterday morning and he told Gary that for now he wanted to try to relieve some of the pain with cortisone. So Gary had a shot yesterday and seems to be doing some better, however keeping him off his knee is another story. He was determined to paint the deck on the back porch today - so what did he do? He started moving furniture from the deck while I was uptown this morning and when I returned I caught him. I did help him move the barbecue grill, the picnic table and the love seat but he had already done the rest. He painted the entire deck today in the hot sun but this evening he was having a little trouble with pain. Maybe tomorrow he will rest and the pain will ease up. If this helps, he may be able to get around having the surgery for now. We will see. Thanks for your continued prayers. I will be seeing a surgeon on Monday the 3rd and may know more about my situation at that time. So far, no more attacks. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Gary's Cortisone Shot
For now Gary is not looking at having surgery. He saw a surgeon yesterday morning and he told Gary that for now he wanted to try to relieve some of the pain with cortisone. So Gary had a shot yesterday and seems to be doing some better, however keeping him off his knee is another story. He was determined to paint the deck on the back porch today - so what did he do? He started moving furniture from the deck while I was uptown this morning and when I returned I caught him. I did help him move the barbecue grill, the picnic table and the love seat but he had already done the rest. He painted the entire deck today in the hot sun but this evening he was having a little trouble with pain. Maybe tomorrow he will rest and the pain will ease up. If this helps, he may be able to get around having the surgery for now. We will see. Thanks for your continued prayers. I will be seeing a surgeon on Monday the 3rd and may know more about my situation at that time. So far, no more attacks. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment