I enjoyed a wonderful weekend the last 2 days with my daughter, Melissa and my granddaughter, Nicole. With Gary gone for 2 weeks to Texas, I enjoyed having the girls come over and stay the weekend with me. Friday night we watched movies and just relaxed. Saturday we got up and went to some garage sales & got some GREAT bargains and also saw a couple more great movies. We also ate out at the Village Inn in Springfield on Saturday and we played lots of Mexican Dominoes. Of course Grandma won!!!! I also prepared a good dinner today and rode with Melissa to Lebanon in the afternoon. We visited with Gary's folks and also his sister, Becky and her family and saw the new puppy, Princess, that Heather (our niece got for her birthday). All in all it was a TERRIFIC weekend. Here are some photos I took today.

Grandma Janet & Nicole (almost 15)

Melissa and Nicole

Nicole with a Pretty Smile
4 comments:
Good pictures! Family is the best!
Great Pics
Glad you had another good weekend with our girls.
I want a copy of the one with Nicole, hopefully it will be small enough for me to pring off, also one of Melissa and Nicole.
love ya all
gg
Melissa has changed so much. I can't believe she has a 15 year old daughter. I don't think her daughter looks like her, but I could be wrong. Happiness is being with daughters and their daughters. Keep it up.
Post a Comment