I am getting VERY FEW comments anymore and really wish you would just let me know you are there once in awhile. I really thought I would get some comments on the blog about Aunt Hildred and Uncle Dave and also my phone blog. Even if you just leave a couple of words. That would help. I get discouraged when I go for days and never hear from ANYONE. Some of you are GREAT and comment often. Others - are as Bethany says - LURKERS.....I even like hearing from those of you that I haven't really met. Just tell me once in awhile that you are REALLY there. OK? IT SURE DOES HELP. I can understand why bloggers don't often stay with a blog. It takes work and time to post a blog and when there is no comments for days and days, we even wonder if you are reading it. I do appreciate all the nice comments I have received in the past but let me know what you would like to have more of or would like to see. That can give me some ideas for future posts.
THANKS, JB
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
hey girl,
If you will check out several of your archive months, you will find I have put comments on several, try June, September, the one with you and Melissa at Branson, and maybe a couple more, I am not sure which ones.
Your blog comes up real easy now that I am using Firefox Server with Google
gg
Hi Janet!! I enjoyed reading your blog. I can't wait to see you. Love, Kendra
Hey Woman! I read! :) It is depressing when no one comments. I know. Sniff Sniff
I email you and talk to you on the phone, is that not enough?????
Dot
I email you and talk to you on the phone, is that not enough?????
Dot
I think a blog is about sharing information about your life and making it accessible to others on their schedule. Sometime I check every day or two, and sometimes I check every week or two. I do appreciate the time you take to post to your blog and keep us updated with pictures and stories. I talk to you on the phone almost daily, so you have to consider that interaction as feedback in some regard (like Dot said). I am thinking about starting a blog for our family. Please don't take the lack of comments personally...go back and count the comments that have been left on all your posts since you started blogging and you might be surprised. Several people have acknowledged they are reading your updates frequently and that is really what it is all about. The next question would be one that you would have to ask yourself...Are you doing this for yourself or family and friends? - I love you and have to admit that you are pretty smart for figuring all this out and making your blog look so professional - keep it up - we are still reading!
Janet, I admire you for the time and effort it has taken for you to
have had such a successful Blob.
I have read a lot of times and
didn't leave a comment. Sorry you
think we aren't reading. You have
accompolished a lot, as you said, two or your family have started Blogs now. Cheer up and keep up
the good work. Your photos are so
good too. You are special.
Love, Wanda..
Janet, I admire you for the time and effort it has taken for you to
have had such a successful Blob.
I have read a lot of times and
didn't leave a comment. Sorry you
think we aren't reading. You have
accompolished a lot, as you said, two or your family have started Blogs now. Cheer up and keep up
the good work. Your photos are so
good too. You are special.
Love, Wanda..
Hi Janet, Sorry I don't leave a comment every time I check your blog. I pop in almost every day to see if you have something new. I don't get much time on my computer because my grandson takes most of it, so I spend my time trying to get something up on my blog. I'll try to do better. I love you.
Janet I love your blog. You make it so interesting. I check it nearly every time I get on the computer. I'm still waiting for the pictures of out trip to Amish country. ha ha
Post a Comment