Hope you both have a wonderful day. I remember your wedding in Lamar and it really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. We are happy you are family and we love you both. Janet & Gary
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading about others activities and their families. I also like to get mail where I keep updated on how everyone is doing. I also love photos from others so I thought this could be my way of updating my friends and family of our lives. Hope you all enjoy our stories and photos. GOD BLESS YOU ALL and GOD BLESS AMERICA.
2 comments:
May God Bless you on this day. May you have many more.
Love
gg
Dear Yvonne & Larry
I remember that when you all got married in Lamar this old old friend manys year s ago you all have wonderful love you all
your friend
Darlene Bruffey
Sitton
Post a Comment