After 7 days, 7 long cold nights, 16 hours and 15 minutes we now have electricity. Soon I will post photos and also will give you an update on our Week Long NON ELECTRIC Adventure.
Janet & Gary
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I prayed that it would come on before the 2-3 weeks they projected! I CANNOT imagine being without for 7 days. I know the Amish do it, but they are PREPARED and don't have freezers to keep going, no heat, etc. At least you and Gary got some time together. It was probably fun for the first day or two. :)
I am so glad to hear you have electricity. I am sure it wasn't easy. Hopefully it won't go off again in this next storm.
Hi Sissy,
I was wondering about you guys! We have been in a similar situation. I finally got my phone and internet restored yesterday. Our power has been on all day today and we finally got propane delivered!! Praise God! I'm glad you are OK!
What an ordeal...I bet you missed your computer..
Post a Comment