Dalton & Grandma Sharing Birthday Fun
Here is Dalton and I with the lovely yummy birthday cake that Missy & Dan made complete with animal faces and 6 candles..............one for each decade of my life. Dalton is 7 today also and he helped with the party for me on Monday. It was a Pineapple Birthday complete with pineapple punch, a lovely meal of chili and all the trimmings and a wonderful time with family. Those present were Dan, Missy, Dalton, Gracen, Gary, Greg & Donna.
Here is Dalton and I with the lovely yummy birthday cake that Missy & Dan made complete with animal faces and 6 candles..............one for each decade of my life. Dalton is 7 today also and he helped with the party for me on Monday. It was a Pineapple Birthday complete with pineapple punch, a lovely meal of chili and all the trimmings and a wonderful time with family. Those present were Dan, Missy, Dalton, Gracen, Gary, Greg & Donna.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALTON !!!!I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY.
This is a darling photo of Dalton with his new pet monkey that he got for Christmas.
It sure looks and sounds real. The monkey was part of the decoration since it was a Pineapple Birthday. He even had his own banana in this photo and he drank from a banana bottle and made real cute sounds. Gracen got a baby monkey and hers made sounds and was adorable also.
Here is the special BIG birthday card that Dalton made just for me complete with a drawing of a large pineapple with a green top and also a big snake wrapped around the bannister. Also notice the little baboon on top. Since I have animal print in my living room at home, Dalton knew I loved wild animals.........thus the theme. He even had made a balloon palm tree and also a pineapple hat for me to wear. It was well planned and he did a GREAT job making everything so very special. THANK YOU DALTON AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL GRANDSON.
Here is Dalton and Grandpa with a lovely little paper TOWMATER from the movie, "Cars". They made it for me but Dalton kept it to show some of his friends. He is very artistic and talented with crafts. I LOVED THE TOWMATER. Thank you to both of these special guys in my life.


4 comments:
Janet, Happy birthday to
you.How nice to share one
with your Grandson. Sounds
as if you both had a great
time. May you both have
many more.
Loved the pictures! It is so special that you and Dalton share the same day for your birthdays. Here's wishing you and Dalton many more birthdays together!
Janet,
Happy birthday and I loved all the new pictures. I am glad you had such a lovely birthday.
Hope Dalton had a great birthday today and I hope you made it up for that one also.
gg
Happy Birthday, I love all your pictures; it's just like being there with you.
Love Ya, Retha
Post a Comment