This is a recent photo of my friend, Gerri and her husband David. Gerri was my supervisor many years ago when Gary and I were first married and lived in Georgia. We worked for the Army and Air Force Reserve Center at Ft. Benning and we worked on key punch machines in the 60's. She and I have had a lasting friendship all of those many years. We lost touch with each other once before for several years and I finally found her on the Internet and I don't want to ever let that happen again. Anyway.....Gary & I are asking you to agree with us to pray for Gerri as she has been in the hospital since this morning due to discomfort and pain in her chest. She is resting better this evening but still needs our prayers. She will go in tomorrow for a stress test to determine what is going on. David and Gerri were married not long ago. We have never met him, but he seems like a VERY special person. Gerri means so much to us and is a LOVELY person. Gerri, we are all praying for your speedy recovery and God's hand of healing on you while you continue to get better and better. WE LOVE YOU and HOPE YOU CAN COME SEE US IN THE SPRING. HUGS, Janet & Gary
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Gerri Needs Our Prayers
This is a recent photo of my friend, Gerri and her husband David. Gerri was my supervisor many years ago when Gary and I were first married and lived in Georgia. We worked for the Army and Air Force Reserve Center at Ft. Benning and we worked on key punch machines in the 60's. She and I have had a lasting friendship all of those many years. We lost touch with each other once before for several years and I finally found her on the Internet and I don't want to ever let that happen again. Anyway.....Gary & I are asking you to agree with us to pray for Gerri as she has been in the hospital since this morning due to discomfort and pain in her chest. She is resting better this evening but still needs our prayers. She will go in tomorrow for a stress test to determine what is going on. David and Gerri were married not long ago. We have never met him, but he seems like a VERY special person. Gerri means so much to us and is a LOVELY person. Gerri, we are all praying for your speedy recovery and God's hand of healing on you while you continue to get better and better. WE LOVE YOU and HOPE YOU CAN COME SEE US IN THE SPRING. HUGS, Janet & Gary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment