Sunday, May 21, 2006

WILDLIFE IN BRANSON

We were driving in a little housing area near Indian Point near Silver Dollar City and saw these deer in this yard thinking they were statues. All at once, they moved. There were 5 deer in the yard and one was a young buck. They stayed that way for a long time and we drove on without disturbing them in the least.
We drove about a block down the road and we saw this little red fox and his entire family. There must have been 5 or 6 of them. He sat by this little blue pole for a LONG time and looked at us. He was adorable and had really pretty markings. I'm sure he was just a pup. His parents were keeping a close eye on him from the bushes.
He heard a noise and looked down the road, another fox got up and walked away but none of them seemed too concerned. They were extremely curious and didn't seem that afraid of us.
On down the road about 4 or 5 miles, we saw these deer in another yard. They were grazing and didn't seem to have a care in the world. It was definitely the day for viewing the creatures of the wild.

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

You really got some neat wildlife photos. I especially loved the little foxes.

Anonymous said...

THIS BLOG THING LOOKS LIKE IT TOOK A LOT OF HARD WORK!! GREAT JOB!! I LOVE THE PIXS AND IT WAS GOOD TO READ UP ON YOUR FAMILY! I HAVE A SCRAPBOOK WITH ALL THE FIXINGS FOR SCOTT AND ME AND I HAVE NOT PUT IT TOGETHER CAUSE I AM NOT TALENTED AT ALL WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF WANT TO HELP?!!? IT WAS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU SHOWER AND WEDDING COMING UP!!!

Anonymous said...

from Rowena ..These are all nice pictures and comments I enjoyed it all. thank you