Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Just How I Feel !!!

This is exactly how I feel today after a long and busy 3 day weekend. I just can't seem to catch up. I got some much needed rest last night and the night before but it is going to take me a few days to get back to nornal again. Seems like the older I get the less energy I have. WHY IS THAT???

Gary is going through it also. Maybe we need some vitamins. I will have to check into that I guess. I will try to post some of the photos I took over the weekend....maybe tomorrow. Depends on how tired I am.

Hope you are all having a great Spring day. It is going to be beautiful today. Maybe one more night of uninterrupted sleep and I will be as good as new. HOPE SO......YAWN.........JB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how well do I know the feeling! It seems lately when I wake up in the morning, it feels like I haven't even been to sleep! All the aches and pains..they are many. Maybe I should just drape myself over my computer like the cat..at least it would be warm on my tummy.

Anonymous said...

Janet, thankful you and Gary had
a nice weekend and pray you can get
rested soon. With all the things you do,I am not surprised at you being tired thou.

I always say, Keeping busy keeps you out of mischief."

Take care,
Wanda