Friday, May 19, 2006

UP ALL NIGHT!!!!

PJ Party & Sleep Over Tonight


The Red Hat Society is a social organization where there is fun after fifty (and before) for women of all walks of life. Tonight we are going to stay up late, eat Mexican Food & watch Chick Flicks. Gary is going fishing. He is returning early in the morning to fix all the Red Hat ladies some wonderful pecan waffles and a big fruit salad.

I hope I got caught up on my sleep. If not, I may have to play catch up again.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JANET, I don't envy you staying up all night, but the Waffles sound great. Tell Gary to make an extra
one and eat it for me.
Have a great time.
Wanda.

Mary Ellen said...

Hey,Sissy! Sounds like you gals are going to have loads of fun. Sorry our group couldn't be there. Maybe next time! NOW DON'T BE TOO WILD!!

Anonymous said...

Janet i am sorry i could't make it i hope you all having fun miss you all
love Darlene