Friday, April 27, 2007

Melissa is Having a Birthday !!!

Our daughter, Melissa, is having her 38th birthday tomorrow - April 28th. She was 1 year old in this photo with her teddy bear. Below is a photo taken in Branson last month with a penguin we found there. She has a fondness for them and we thought this was a cute photo.

I remember so well 38 years ago when I was in labor for 36 hours with Melissa. I'm sure GLAD that part of my life is behind me. What a blessing she was then and still is today.

This photo was taken at "Ripley's Believe it or Not" in Branson earlier this month when we went down together over the Easter holiday. We had a great time and I took this photo for Connee since she is crazy about butterflies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELISSA FROM YOUR MOM AND DAD. WE BOTH LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WE ARE EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOU.

3 comments:

gg` said...

Happy Birthday my Love

Melissa, You have been a joy to me all of your days, I look back often to when you lived with me. You made that time of sadness better having you and Nicole to care for. I don't think I could have made it thru without you.

I love you
gg

gg` said...

Thanks for thinking of me on your Branson trip and for the birthday picture.

Just another one I need for my album
gg

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Melissa :) I hope it was a good one ;)