
Over Easter weekend, Gary & I had a wonderful time with our granddaughter, Nicole and our daughter, Melissa when we took a trip to Branson. We stayed a couple of nights enjoying both the pool and hot tub, saw the Dutton Family Show, went to Big Cedar Lodge for the day, enjoyed some time playing games and just relaxing. Melissa and Nicole also went to see the Kirby Van Burch Show. We got lots of neat photos and even went to the Alaska store and got to see a lot of nature items. Here is Nicole and Melissa just before we left on our trip.

This was taken of Nicole, Melissa and I at Big Cedar Lodge. The weather was perfect and we made some beautiful memories together. Grandpa enjoyed hanging out with us girls and made us laugh several times during the weekend.

We had breakfast the first morning at the IHop in Branson. We all had a delightful time and we want to plan another outing again soon.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend!!! I could go for some IHOP about now. :)
Great pictures..it was nice you could be together over Easter. Nicole is all grown up and a pretty girl. I can sure see a resemblance between you and Melissa.
Post a Comment