Saturday, February 17, 2007

We Are Excited

Today our Son, Dan, his wife, Missy and these 2 adorable grandchildren, Dalton and Gracen are coming for a visit. Dan requested some fish for supper that Gary caught in the Gulf last fall s0 we are preparing a nice meal for them this evening. We plan to play some games, play with the children, install some software on my computer and just enjoy them being here. They are also going to go to church with us in the morning and afterwards we plan to take them out for lunch. They have to go home in the afternoon tomorrow but even though it may only be a short visit - it has been the highlight of our week just knowing they will be here for awhile. This photo was taken Thanksgiving weekend 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't family the greatest???

gg` said...

Wish I had been there. I know you had a great time.

For some reason It is taking forever for the pictures to come up when I get into your blog. It is probably my connection. Before long I am going to have to go wireless to get better connections.

I also haven't gotten you email from this morning.
lov ya
gg