Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Silver Dollar City HERE WE COME!!!



Thursday Carl & Necy are going to come for an overnight stay and then we are heading south to meet up with Dorothy. We are going to spend the day at the Silver Dollar City Festival of American Music and Crafts going on through October 28. Carl & Necy have not been to SDC for many years and they are really looking forward to going. It should be a fun day. The photo above was taken in November on Thanksgiving Day 2005 at my brother's house. Carl is the brother to my sister-in-law, Yvonne and he and Necy pastor a church in Kansas.

On Saturday we will be packing up and heading to Big Cedar Lodge for a week of vacation. Gary is working on the boat trailer and totally renovating it. It is going to be really nice when he gets it done. We plan to fish and relax for the week and hopefully catch enough fish to have a fish fry soon. Gary and I have both been feeling much better. He is not experiencing any knee pain at the present time and I have had no more trouble with my gall bladder. We have been eating a lot of fruits and vegetables and watching our fried foods, fat and sugar intake. Also I have not had a soda now for some time. I drink water mostly which is also helping me to feel better. We can be reached at our new home phone number or on my cell phone while we are away. Just call and leave a message and I will check it daily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. I remember eating with Carl and Necy at Chicken Mary's once when you were visiting me and what an enjoyable time it was.