Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sweets, Elvis & the Amish Store

Here is Melissa at the new Branson Landing
enjoying a lollipop while waiting for the trolley.
(It NEVER CAME as it was after 9 - it had stopped running for the day,
so we walked back.......our feet suffered but we had a great time.)


ELVIS & ME at the IMAX. He was playing, "LOVE ME TENDER".
Melissa at the Amish Store standing in the
scorching "HOT" sun poising with a wooden horse.


Here is Grandma (Janet) in a granny rocking
chair enjoying the cool shade on the
porch of the Amish Store.....I'm no dummie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hI SWEET COUSIN,
MY WHAT FUN YOU ALL MUST HAVE SHARED. LOVED THE PICTURES, ALL OF THEM.
AND HOW WONDERFUL TO DO A MOTHER, DAUGHTER TIME OUT.
LOVE JUNE

Mary Ellen said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Happy Birthday,Melissa.

Anonymous said...

I love that Granny chair...I need one.