Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Snowman

You Are a Snowman

Friendly and fun, you enjoy bringing holiday cheer to everyone you know!
What Christmas Ornament Are You?

I took the test and my ornament was a Snowman. I am really a Snow Woman but I LOVE little snowmen. I have them all over my house at Christmas time. Hope you had a GREAT CHRISTMAS. I will be posting photos of our vacation soon.

4 comments:

gg` said...

I took the ornament test and I was a Christmas tree, it said I love everything about Christmas and am crazy enough to put a tree ornament on my tree. I think it was right. however I did not get it on my blog
oh well.
gg

Anonymous said...

I took the ornament test and I was a snowman; I must be kin to you.
Retha

Anonymous said...

I'm an angel, but we already knew that. :)

Kari

Anonymous said...

I'm a tree...Roxie